Known in the CCM community for his ability to craft thoughtful lyrics of praise with rhythmic pop melodies, Jason Gray as been providing listeners with inspiring and uplifting music for over a decade. Through his willingness to offer compassionate honesty and authenticity, Gray
has produced compelling songs that have climbed the charts and impacted global audiences. His last full album, 2016’s Where The Light Gets In, debuted in the Top 5 of Billboard’s Top Christian Albums Chart. This followed the success of 2014 album Love Will Have The Final Word, which held Gray’s first No. 1 AC radio hit “With Every Act of Love” – also a Billboard Christian Airplay Top 10 track. With his early records A Way To See In The Dark and Everything Sad Is Coming Untrue, he had five Top 5 singles in a row, including the No. 1 Inspo radio single “Nothing Is Wasted.” Gray has won two ASCAP Performance Awards, for “More Like Falling In Love” and “Good To Be Alive.” He has toured with Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, Third Day, TobyMac, and numerous others, in addition to headlining tours of his own. Audiences are able to experience not only Gray’s musical talent, but the heartfelt way he shares his gifts to support others.
His new project is a collaboration with his son Kipper, who served as producer for Gray’s latest songs. Featuring five tracks, The Kipper Gray Sessions is available now.
- Centricity Music recording artist
- 4 ASCAP Performance Awards for songs, "More Like Falling In Love", "Remind Me Who I Am", "Every Act of Love", and "Good To Be Alive"
- Five Top 5 radio singles
- Single "With Every Act of Love" was a #1 AC radio hit and reached Top 10 on Billboard's Christian Airplay chart
- Single "Nothing Is Wasted" reached #1 for nine weeks
- Has collaborated with all-star producers such as Jason Ingram (Chris Tomlin), Ben Glover (MercyMe), and Colby Wedgeworth (Jordan Feliz), among others